Friday, March 30, 2012

Cute babies

I just have to dedicate a whole post to the cutest littlest babiest babies that were so adorable that I have met over the past few days. Because we have been visiting villages during the day, the bigger children are at school so I am constantly finding these beautiful little faces hiding behind their mothers skirts. More often than not, I am able to get a cuddle from them :) :) :)

Tyler joked that I was doing the 'baby thing' as I was taking photos yet again of these cute little kids and Hemal our client replied 'she needs to hurry up and get married and have her babies'. Hahaha, perhaps. My unmarried state has been a topic of conversation as you can imagine as in this culture marriage is quite predominant and at younger ages than in Australia. When they ask if I am married, I say no. But then I show them my 4 toe rings and tell them I should have 4 husbands (1 toe ring indicates marriage). The girls and ladies get a giggle out of this. In my previous and future photos, when you see a lady wearing a black necklace (which is quite pretty) and has her hair covered, she is married. It is only the girls with uncovered hair that are not married.

Anyhow, back to the topic at hand, LOOK HOW CUTE THESE BABIES ARE!!!!!!

Little man
Little angel
Little baby man
So excited to have cuddles with this little man
Tyler showing little miss the picture he just took of her




Cheeky little baby
This little one is my favourite- how cute! They put make up on them for good luck apparently. Little bracelets on their arms and feet, nawww!
Little man
#ibmcsc #citizenibm

2 comments:

  1. Gorjus! Big soulful eyes! So cute indeed! Xx

    Ps am loving you have your "unmarried" dot on your head ! Being one with the culture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, by far my favorite post yet, can you squeeze in a few hugs for me, pleeeaaasssee :-)

    ReplyDelete