Sunday, March 4, 2012

My family

I love my siblings and we have many childhood stories of tormenting one another as you do when you share bedrooms, steal food and pull hair when on long car trips. Here are some of our 'group' photos.

Large families make for good photo arrangement, often inspired by my Uncle. I think this explains a lot to my friends where I tend to now play this 'director' of photography role :)
At my littlest brother Anthony's christening. Other siblings include Kristina, Kelsey, Melanie and Alexander.
All grown up. At my sister Kristina's wedding in 2010.
Spending Christmas with my family in 2010. Featuring here is my Nanna with matching Christmas tops. Something I forced all 10 family members to wear. First born power.
#ibmcsc #citizenibm

No comments:

Post a Comment