Sunday, March 4, 2012

Growing up in Australia

Australia is often said to be the 'lucky country' and alongside with a big loving family this helped form my childhood, whereby it was safe, relaxed, loving and full of opportunities. Or if you look at my pictures here and in coming posts you will see that it also manifests in; stonewashed jeans, yellow vans, bikes in the driveway, camping, school bags, face-painting, pig-tails, gumboots and Sesame Street.

Face-painting was a regular occurrence. Notice the big Vegemite in the back?
Wearing my Sesame Street tracksuit, I shared birthdays with my grandfather 'Poppy'.
Stonewashed jeans and a matching apricot coloured top, belt and socks. 
Dressed up to be in our country town's street parade on a float.
Our family holiday's consisted of a lot of camping. Pictured here sulking.

#ibmcsc #citizenibm

No comments:

Post a Comment